Success with your indoor plant starts with finding the right plant for you and your space. Light and water will always be key factors but these five plants listed below are a little more on the more resilient scale. Meaning they’ll stick around if you neglect them (a little bit) and won’t leave you feeling guilty if you go away for the weekend.
- Baby Rubber Plant This plant is super low maintenance; all it needs is a little bit of water (soil should almost be dry) and medium light (it can definitely tolerate some shade).
- Chinese Money Plant This cutie is one of the easiest indoor plants to grow. Just water it sparingly and leave it in medium light with some shade and it’ll do just fine!
- Peperomia Lemon Lime Give this plant very little water and keep that soil mostly dry and it’ll be a happy chappy. Also leave it in an area with medium to low light.
- String of Dolphins Unlike those crazy sea animals, this little succulent likes its water only sparingly. So don’t drown it as it’ll sink, not swim. Keep it in some bright to direct sunlight and those dolphins will be jumping for joy!
- String of Pearls Treat ‘em mean, keep ‘em keen. This little baby will keep on giving if you leave it in some direct sunlight with little water. In other words, throw it on your patio and watch it thrive!